The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newb back in the Supra...

simonf

Hello to everyone not really a fully paid member but cheque is in the post lol, after 2 years of my Supra being off the road I'am back in it (lovin it). It had a look over by Mr Chris Wilson, he fitted the second decat pipe with the trust power exhaust, which makes a great noise not too loud. The car is an original lol, a 93 jspec TT silver, standard exterior bar some aftermarket alloys (need new ones). Has blue leather interior with silver piping (not to everyones taste but i like) . The car used to boost round 17 psi which was I feel to high for me and probably the stock tubbies lol, so now runs around 11 psi. Also got one of them mushroom filters which I was told by CW are crap so looking to replace with stock box (anyone got one) or something their by. I love the Supra and hopefully will keep it for quite a long time (tuning and modding). Not looking to make monstrous BHP just to kick arse round a Track..would be nice to make it a german destroyer LOL. Anyway this is me and my car so hello to all who read this thread...Peace out ... Si

Welcome Simon. :) On the right track already taking her to CW.

Did some research lol thanks to this website I found Chris. Top Fella. Just wish I had more £££££ when the car was with him but I was thinking petrol prices LOL, would love to have had his suspension setup done. Oh well their is always Xmas lol. Thanks for the hello fellas.

Edited by simonf (see edit history)