The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM bumper

simonf

Hello guys, now I know this thread should be in parts wanted but as I'am still waiting for the admin team to receive payment can only post here lol. I am after a stock jspec silver TT front bumper, dont know if their is any difference?? Also are they hard to take off feeling brave and fancy doing it myself. If you haven't guessed already I'am a newb so be gentle LOL cheers in advance and a big fat Hellllo to all ..

Dont mind if bumper is wrong colour or stone chips can get respray but has to have no cracks etc

Cheers Again

Straight forward to remove. There are a few threads about removal so have a search.

Check the for sale section, there are normally a few peeps breaking Supras and you may get what you need from one of them.

Welcome by the way, post up an intro in new members :)

(202) ??, is their a difference lol sorry newb, as said not to arsed about colour is it in good con mate how much £££ cheers jonah.

sorry thats the paint code, it is only 18months old and no cracks ets has a scuff in the paint drivers side but no damage to the bumper.

sorry 202 is the black paint code! yours will be 199 silver i think?

anyway i just need to get rid now as its taking up too much room in my mates store. say £30 plus delivery (or collect if you like?)

I'd keep an eye on this mate:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-FRONT-BUMPER_W0QQitemZ170220921421QQihZ007QQcategoryZ10428QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wrong colour but in your neck of the woods and it appears to be a genuine facelift bumper. If I hadn't already converted my spare to a facelift then I'd be going after this myself.

EDIT: Sorry didn't mean to p!ss on anyones fires those of you who are trying to sell.

Sounds reasonable can only pay by cash or cheque dont trust email money LOL. So depending on how far away you are mate. I am near bolton. but deffo interested, might be best posting will it fit in a Supra lol.

i am in the midlands will fit in the supra.... just. bank transfer possible?