The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got To Tax The Supra Tomorrow

mr lover

The supra is astonishingly cheap to tax in the UK when you consider its performance and fuel consumption.

Most new cars which aren't diesels or designed to be slow ecconoboxes are far more to tax.

Except when im the only one paying £220.00 for 6 months and £400.00 for a year?!

All other members are paying £115.00 for 6 months and £185.00 for a year! :blink:

Except when im the only one paying £220.00 for 6 months and £400.00 for a year?!

All other members are paying £115.00 for 6 months and £185.00 for a year! :blink:

Try €1200 for the year, quit your moaning [sAD][/sAD]

Try €1200 for the year, quit your moaning [sAD][/sAD]

The only reason im moaning is because im the only british member who is paying alot more tax than anyone else so i think i have right to moan imo...:(

As for your road tax, don't worry, i'll be catching you up next year...

Guest mattsupra

so is this price for an n/a ? and why is it so cheap (its not cheap but it is compared to some prices ive seen on here) lol

honestly if boris johnson doesnt do anything about this (im a londoner) im guna run for parliament!

i paid £220 to tax ma supi for the year plus have to pay £8 a day just to drive into the city that i live in and then have to pay £1.26 a litre for juice!!! bloody ridiculous! but the laugh the car gives though priceless!!!

Guest mattsupra

so let me get this right

you have to pay more road tax depending on where you live?

if so this is fookin nuts

yeah well london is a killer. what can i say. one shell petrol station in the heart of london was selling optimax at £1.38 a litre!!! apparently its true. it depends on where you live that effects everything, especially tax and god damn insurance!!! london has the highest insurance in the UK!

Guest mattsupra

jeees i better find out how much it will be to tax my supe as i aint paying £200 for 6 months thats for sure

i would rather sell the car than pay that much

noooooooooooooo how can you say that! give up the supe just for the tax!!! i gotta admit though everything i earn goes into the car. i pay £3000 to insure ma sup which i think for that amount i can probably get another sup, but i think im one of the youngest supra tt owners on this forum. only 21.

Guest mattsupra

yer damn right i would sell it

if it gets any higher i wont be able to sell it as no one will want it with the fuel and tax plus insurance costs it wouldnt be worth anything

i love the car dont get me wrong but im driving the lupo every day and its great and dont miss the power or the drive of it at all tbh and the supe only gets used every now and then so no i wouldnt miss it if i sold it

i also drive a mondeo estate so i guess i would just keep them as the lupo is 1ltr and the mondeo is only an 1800cc