The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Realistic value?

Guest dogzzilla

Guest dogzzilla

After Japfest I`m fighting the urge for another skyline!!

How much is my sup realisticly worth?

N/A,Full Top Secret Wide kit,19s,carbon bonnet,carbon spoiler,Tein coilovers 150,000 kms

Edited by dogzzilla
missed a bit! (see edit history)

Guest dogzzilla

Ha ha! When I had a skyline I wanted a sup-now I want a Skyline again!! My mind changes daily! 3SGTE conversion is still on the cards but dont want the car off the road all summer & dont want to wait to do it-just cant win! LOL

Its an auto.

Ha ha! When I had a skyline I wanted a sup-now I want a Skyline again!! My mind changes daily! 3SGTE conversion is still on the cards but dont want the car off the road all summer & dont want to wait to do it-just cant win! LOL

Its an auto.

Ok, manual's are more sought after BUT you're Supe is modified which i might add, is very nice!

I reckon...9k...maybe...

It may be very nice, but when you can get a singe turbo for 9K i don't think an N/A is going to fetch that.

I was being slightly optimistic...;)

Hmm...it's a hard one, maybe 7k at maximum then...

Oh yeh, i really tried finding a single for decent money but i couldnt find one...the ones i did, were too bloody expensive! :blink:

A great looking car but I would always expect a sneeky turbo to be hiding under the bonnet of any car that looked like that.

I think you need to get as much publicity as possible and see how many punters you get through the door.

Good luck mate ;)

As everyone has said na cars these days are cheap as chips but it is a very unique car and there will be someone out there that doesnt mind being stared at by everyone in the streets and would pay maybe 6-7k. I must admit i like the race look maybe would look better in black though IMO. Good luck with the sale mate