The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nos Supra

Guest Marine_Blue1000

Guest Marine_Blue1000

Hi everyone, just renewed my membership here and thought i would say hi as i havn't really been very chatty since i joined.... HI!

Still driving my NOS equiped two tone Supra which i took to the Jap fast. Feel free to check out my garage and say hi. Here is a link to the car on Jurgens web site. I will get some nicer pics of the interior soon.

http://jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/toyota/2007/supra28.html

Cheers for now!!!

SupraNOS%2899%29[2].jpg

DSCF0193.jpg

DSCF0194.jpg

Guest Marine_Blue1000

Hi. Thanks for the comments so far everyone.

The NOS is single shot dry system but i have never used it..So i dont know much about how it actually operates.

There is a switch on the dash for it and i have been told it is meant for full throttle.

I will, at some point, get it connected and tuned but the car is running well above my expectations at the moment. I will be sure to let you know if i do use it.

Fill me in when you start using yours 'tooquick'! :D

Hi. Thanks for the comments so far everyone.

The NOS is single shot dry system but i have never used it..So i dont know much about how it actually operates.

There is a switch on the dash for it and i have been told it is meant for full throttle.

I will, at some point, get it connected and tuned but the car is running well above my expectations at the moment. I will be sure to let you know if i do use it.

Fill me in when you start using yours 'tooquick'! :D

I will let you know how I get on BUT if yours is a dry system I would not bother connecting it as these I understand are not great for Turbo petrol engines