The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JM-Imports Demo Supra

Tee from China

Anyone caught the new demo car for JM-Imports? Looks really nice in a gunmetal/quicksilver colour:d. Was disappointed however to see that the rear quarter panels appear to be just screwed on by Top Secret and not blended in which would have been better!!:( Also the interior seems too plain for a demo car - or is it just me?:innocent::eyebrows:

Top Secret Supra.37.jpg

WOW!!! :ecstatic: You can shoot me down in flames but I love that body kit and did from when it first came out. Looks really purposeful and neat, gorgeous in gunmetal too. The rivets are poor though and the interior is ripe for a refit but they are just superficial and can be worked on - nice little project for someone :eyebrows:

another nice motor Jurgen! ;)

Linda

x

WOW!!! :ecstatic: You can shoot me down in flames but I love that body kit and did from when it first came out. Looks really purposeful and neat, gorgeous in gunmetal too. The rivets are poor though and the interior is ripe for a refit but they are just superficial and can be worked on - nice little project for someone :eyebrows:

another nice motor Jurgen! ;)

Linda

x

I agree, it's stunning, and keep the rivets showing, :p I want it and don't have a cat in hells chance of affording it.

the one thing i dont like on that kit is the bonnet, the bonnet still has the ends shapped for the stock lights, you would have thought they would of redesigned the bonnet so the lines suited the kit.

part from that i love it, the colour of the car and the wheels are a great match, If i had that it would have to be stripped on the interior, fit a cage, buckets ect just so it could for fill its racer look.

Studding car!