The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone going to santa pod JAPSHOW in 22/6/08

toyotasupra1980

hiya all just wondering if anyone is planning on going to the japshow at santa pod next month, i am planning on entering my n/a supra to see how she does with her current setup, then i will be going again for the finale when she has her turbo kit installed :D, went to last years JAPSHOW at the start of the year with my FTO got into the high 13's with her [GRIN][/GRIN], hopefully would be near that with my supra and its current setup :search:.

you tart.... your first run at suprapod was your best time so you'll only need one run anyway:p

I'm getting interested in this.... convoy?

I don't feel you get full value at £5 a run :tongue:

Yes Convoy would be good, no red arrow formations or silly stuff this time John ;)

Not interested in the llandow track day? :blink:

Guest daz 6576

i will be there and its my birthday too on the 22nd of june.

my supra will be ready finally after 6 months of pissing about with it and 10 thousand pound later it should be fun on the strip

i cant wait