The mkiv Supra Owners Club

26th may jap meet!! bank holiday, hull

Guest Nipponsquad

Guest Nipponsquad

FIRSTLY I DO APPOLOGISE FOR SUCH SHORT NOTICE, IVE BEEN ON HOLIDAY :(

Japanese club and enthusiasts bank holiday meet

after the great sucess of the meet on the 5th of may which brought in just over 80 japanese vehicles and around 100+ people, i think id let you all know of our next meet... and again the bbq is available

so then details are

-------------------------------------

may 26th BANK HOLIDAY

time 1pm

Location The Ketch (beefeater resturant & bar with garden)

ADDRESS: Great Gutter Lane, Willerby, Hull, East Yorkshire HU10 6DP Tel. 01482 651255 Fax. 01482 651218

for those that wish to know more about The Ketch click the link below

http://www.pub-explorer.com/eyorks/pub/ketchwillerby.htm

also heres a quich link to a map

http://www.multimap.com/hotels/?&hloc=GB|HU106DP#t=l&map=53.76221,-0.46082|15|4&loc=GB:53.76221:-0.46082:16|HU106DP|HU10%206DP

and a quick sketch that ive done for extra directions

Basic info.. still bringing great atmosphere with excellent meets which have grown and grown... the sucess of the 5th of may meet brought just over 80 wonderfull japanese cars and along with it a excellent variety. the ketch which is a place that can cater for all, and last time the managers of the ketch showed there appreciation to the club and put on a BBQ for everyone to enjoy, if not theres mcdonalds just across the road for something to fill that gab in the belly lol or even a supermarket for a nice salad bowl/sandwich.

for other info on what the meets have been like please just search either past events on nipponsquad or if this has been posted on a different forum/club just search "nipponsquad" in the clubs search.

id just like to quickly add and say a huge thanks to all nipponsquad members for attending every meet, but a even bigger thanks goes out to the guys that travel over 100miles to enjoy the meet for one day, i really respect that kind of dedication to the jap scene. thank you.

well i think thats all.. any question please feel free to ask, you can either pm me or send me a email to [email protected]

looking forward to meeting and seeing you all again soon.

thanks

dan

few pics from the recent 5th of may meet.

hope to see you guys down there