The mkiv Supra Owners Club

in pursuit of perfection

gaz1

its taken a long while:( but its finaly there, i had a slight miss over the last few days,

after changing everything it was the racelogic, i need to configure to my wider wheels:rolleyes:

i picked my daughter up from windsor today for dinner and she said "floor it dad" so i did through 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th and she was crying, and so was i:D

why do we search for never ending power, are we that sad:rolleyes: and when we finaly get what we want it scares you:blink: i am going to sell soon and get something normalish, and maybe a track car, mmmmmm but i keep saying that:innocent:

its taken a long while:( but its finaly there, i had a slight miss over the last few days,

after changing everything it was the racelogic, i need to configure to my wider wheels:rolleyes:

i picked my daughter up from windsor today for dinner and she said "floor it dad" so i did through 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th and she was crying, and so was i:D

why do we search for never ending power, are we that sad:rolleyes: and when we finaly get what we want it scares you:blink: i am going to sell soon and get something normalish, and maybe a track car, mmmmmm but i keep saying that:innocent:

Haha good job lol! Nice finally meeting you yesterday Gaz btw...;) :D

After everything you have done to your supe, you cant sell!

Cos it's addictive and we're big kids at heart ? I know that's why I do it - just watching a nos kit on ebay and cant decide whether to put it in the Supra or MR2 :D

i have one here also:D but where can in put it:cool:

What do you fancy next Gaz?

i really don,t know jamie, i only get to plat for about 4 hours max on a sunday usualy:rolleyes: and would never use a fast car as a daily drive, i am like you 4x4 in the week:D

Shameless plug? :D

You have a stunning car Gaz, do you just fancy a complete change from the Supra or just something a little less crazy.

could i swap cars with you then you could have a normalish supra bpu :eyebrows:

i drove magictorches bpu a couple of weeks ago. and forgot how a stockish supe actualy drives, bloody brilliant;)

i really don,t know jamie, i only get to plat for about 4 hours max on a sunday usualy:rolleyes: and would never use a fast car as a daily drive, i am like you 4x4 in the week:D

Im a Merc man now mate, silver vito 115cdi as my daily driver, got it for transporting the bike and work, shifts for a van:D

i drove magictorches bpu a couple of weeks ago. and forgot how a stockish supe actualy drives, bloody brilliant;)

Thing is mate, I can't see you keeping anything stock. I'd keep your Supra now it's running spot on and get yourself a cheapish track toy.

Im a Merc man now mate, silver vito 115cdi as my daily driver, got it for transporting the bike and work, shifts for a van:D

i have a nissan nevara bloody quick for a big old girl, and its got built in sat nav:D and loads of mud

Thing is mate, I can't see you keeping anything stock. I'd keep your Supra now it's running spot on and get yourself a cheapish track toy.

i only get to drive one though:(

Iam glad its sorted Garry, The thing about these cars is you know you can get more, thats why you want more . I was happy with my power but after a month and a small encounter with a hayabusa turbo, it time for more.......lol.

With myself , i say thats enough , but then i want more from the car because i can and thats the problem.....