The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking at importing for myself

Guest jdbecks

Guest jdbecks

hey all

in talks at the moment regarding a couple of supra's i have my eyes on in japan, normally Ive brought cars in the UK already imported,

what ever one i decide on buying, when i get it to the UK does it need a SVA or ESVA test, the cars on my shortlist are between a 1994 - 1997

cheers

Guest jdbecks

Hi Jurgen

I'm ok thanks, I can carry out all the work to ensure the car complies with UK law. Then get it tested. With my Job I work in japan from time to time, including Singapore, china and Russia. I have friends there that can deal with everything all i need to do is transfer funds ;)

I just need to sort out all the admin work for the DVLA.. and was not sure what test is needed, so if all it needs is a normal M.O.T I have everything i need

Cheers for help

Edited by jdbecks (see edit history)