The mkiv Supra Owners Club

[E]TTC - Yes or No?

Big_Single_Bob

I'm thinking of going from Sequential to [E]TTC, what are the pros/cons, what should I do before doing this, anything else needed?

Thanks

-BSB

nothing needed - just try it. but.. remember ECU is not setup for TTC. If you like it probably worth getting a piggyback or standalone ecu.

nothing needed - just try it. but.. remember ECU is not setup for TTC. If you like it probably worth getting a piggyback or standalone ecu.

I'm gonna do TTC at the end of my performance upgrades, as I'm thinking of going hybrid and maybe TTC then a standalone... Just wanna know the pro's and con's from the people who have tried it.

I know that Sequential (in a nutshell) is one comes on at low RPM and both at high RPM.

-BSB

Im thinking of going TTC soon too, just to try it...i looked at the diagram and im a little confused of the second picture...its not really that clear how and what pipes to move where....:search:

Unlike the first pic...piece of p*ss that one! :)

the one that goes to the VSV from the metal pipes on top, is taken off the VSV, and put on to the actuator :D

the one that goes to the VSV from the metal pipes on top, is taken off the VSV, and put on to the actuator :D

Oh right ok Si, you might have to show me anyway at the Basingstoke meet on sunday! :D ;)

Edit: Just read the diagram again, i think i get it but i may need to be shown as i don't want to remove the wrong hose by accident and cause damage to me engine lol! :D

Edited by SilverSoop (see edit history)

Oh right ok Si, you might have to show me anyway at the Basingstoke meet on sunday! :D ;)

Edit: Just read the diagram again, i think i get it but i may need to be shown as i don't want to remove the wrong hose by accident and cause damage to me engine lol! :D

will do :D