The mkiv Supra Owners Club

launch Control (anti Lag)

Guest KDW

I'm running the Apexi PFC and therefore doesn't have the built in launch control feature like the fcon, aem, etc..

Is there anyway to install an additional launch control that will work even with my PFC?

thanks guys.

Bee*R dont work with PFC....but i was talking to ryan when i was considering getting a PFC for my starlet, they dont have launch control as such, but he said he can make it build boost of the line anyway somehow, so it is good as..

Really? i thought it would work as long as you use a chassis earth? I know of at least one GTR that has both, unless he's using the FC pro and just using the Bee*R as a rev limiter :blink:

Bee*R dont work with PFC....but i was talking to ryan when i was considering getting a PFC for my starlet, they dont have launch control as such, but he said he can make it build boost of the line anyway somehow, so it is good as..

That would be great, I hope Ryan will chim in about this :)

Bee*R is only good for N/A cars IMHO, A proper Anti lag / Launch control system is what’s needed to get boost (A decent level of anyway) while stationary.

You will also need a miram turbo shaft (or two) as it would kill your Single or twins in about 5 minutes flat.

Really? i thought it would work as long as you use a chassis earth? I know of at least one GTR that has both, unless he's using the FC pro and just using the Bee*R as a rev limiter :blink:

well you might be correct about, it working with it grounded on the chassis...but i read on driftworks it conflicts with each other..