The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally Beaten?

Luka-P

right i think my reign of terror is over with the supe, to some extent. so far all the work done to the beast from the east has been carried out by me...

after doing things like headlight refurb and spray, fitting bomex lip and complete front end spray, dash paint, carpet dye, led light change, xenons, starter motor refurb, braided hoses etc etc etc i think im gonna lose at the alarm. ive given it a go but not with much luck.

now heres the question, is this a Tomb Raider moment where i try, fail so then leave it alone for a while then come back to it on a fresh head later on in life and find im really not good at first attempts because the second try leads to success?

i have someone to fit it for me but thats not the point, ive done it all myself so far and would like to keep going that way or do i just give in :(

personally I would have someone install an alarm. I do all my own work on the car but I would rather have piece of mind that a pro has fitted the one thing that may stop it getting nicked. :thumbs:

not being funny but thats exactly the reason why i fit them myself ;)

personally I would have someone install an alarm. I do all my own work on the car but I would rather have piece of mind that a pro has fitted the one thing that may stop it getting nicked. :thumbs:
And you'll need a professional installation certificate for insurance purposes.