The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Love my new Supra!!!!

Guest topcat 7

Guest topcat 7

But theres always a but. Got a knocking noise coming from all sides of the suspension when going over bumps at low speed :(. Ive read other forums on this site and ive checked the sub frame bolts and the drop links all seems fine, so i was stumped. so i took it to my garage and my bloke there is also stumped. If anyone has any theories id love to know it would be much apriciated;);)

Guest topcat 7

Not that im aware of it seems to be more of a knocking than that my mechanic says its nothing to worry about:innocent: easy for him to say!!!!

Guest topcat 7

And to top it all just bought some new wheels and havent had the guts to tell the mrs yet:p. You can tell who weirs the trousers in this house. dont no how to explain when they turn up on the door step:search:

Guest topcat 7

Well as im a newbie. here we go ive owned two FTO's and after having both of them wrote off in 7 months ( not my fault one was an old bloke of about 80 who thought it was a good idea to drive the wrong way up a one way street, and the other was a student, not that i have anything against either!) so i thought what the hell lets get the car i really should have got all along. Apart from the knocking and the light that keeps telling me i have a bulb gone the cars GGGRRREAATTT !!!!!!!

Guest topcat 7

I'd love new teins got to wait a couple of months after i tell her about the wheels to try it again the old puppy eyes dont seem to wash like they used to:p:p

Guest topcat 7

i really should check what i write. im a bloke cant do two things at once its either look at the key board or the screen cant do them at the same time:tongue::tongue: