The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RPM Imports - anyone used them?

meph137

yeh should have posted there, whoops - if any mods read tis can you move the thread? or i can cross post it. On a side note, done a search and cant find any posts regarding them, so looking for existing posts wont find me much :p

I think Rob is suggesting you'd be better searching the for sale section for a car than using RPM.

The reason being both Rob and myself are from Preston, and I've never heard of them, either Rob has and it's bad, or he hasn't heard of them either.

Do you have an address for them?

Mike

I think Rob is suggesting you'd be better searching the for sale section for a car than using RPM.

, either Rob has and it's bad,

Mike

Their website leaves a lot to be desired, copyright 2004 and it's still not finished. there is no contact details, no products etc.

I'd walk away. How did you hear of them?

Mike

:innocent: :D

haha, i didnt see that the forum you said was the classifieds, lol, sorry had a stupid moment - i assumed it was the regional forum for preston. yeh their website is arse, only reason i ask is they have a gunmetal part ex on autotrader, though I'm a bit doubtful about it, for one reason - it has a flamer kit, is it wrong of me to think that someone who puts a flamer kit on their car may have ragged it about a lot? :p

haha, i didnt see that the forum you said was the classifieds, lol, sorry had a stupid moment - i assumed it was the regional forum for preston. yeh their website is arse, only reason i ask is they have a gunmetal part ex on autotrader, though I'm a bit doubtful about it, for one reason - it has a flamer kit, is it wrong of me to think that someone who puts a flamer kit on their car may have ragged it about a lot? :p

how many mid fifty careful owners do you know with flamer kits:d