The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest Sat 17th

Guest cj748

Guest cj748

Setting off tomorrow, all car checks done.

Look forward to seeing you all there on Saturday. Weather looking more promising now. (except friday track day)

Big thanks to Lui for tickets and organisation.

This will be my first meet and i have to say well impressed with the numbers.

I will be staying about 20-30 minutes from the track so will miss mass convoy. But, will look out for everyone nearby, on the A350 there is a MaccyD's not far from J17 on M4 so should see you all there.

So if anyone notices a black OE spec struggling to keep up (NA) please wait for me.....................

Guest Kazimodo

hi hope the weather stays ok for sat,should be good fun anway.we are meeting up at maidstone services then meeting another convoy at clacketts lane then on to japfest,thats if i manage to keep up with the boys cos i am in a n/a also.

hope to see you there,just look for a bog standard stock.

luv it though

kaz

Estimated 140 - 150 Supra's now attending that's if all turn up & also have the offical largest club stand now there :eyebrows:

Good work lui mate...:D ;)

I looked at the weather report today for saturday and didnt look too bad..12 degrees with sunshine in the morning...:D

Not sure about the afternoon though, with a bit of luck, it'll be the same lol! :D

Estimated 140 - 150 Supra's now attending that's if all turn up & also have the offical largest club stand now there :eyebrows:

thats brilliant, you just know when there are loads of supras there its going to be a good show. Just a bloody anoying shame my supra wont be ready instead i will be turning up in a beemer:(