The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many miles can you get out of £10? N/A Auto

CarlM

Guest cj748

I must drive like a fanny then, i usually get 50+ unless it is all around town in which case it can be very low.

(On the motorway it is well more than 50)

im always at the pump!

I'm not surprised you're always at the pump if you only buy £10 at a time! Why would you do that anyway? Why not just fill it up?

Unless you're completely skint and get paid daily I can't see why you'd put up with the hassle of going to the petrol station every 50 miles.

I'm not surprised you're always at the pump if you only buy £10 at a time! Why would you do that anyway? Why not just fill it up?

Unless you're completely skint and get paid daily I can't see why you'd put up with the hassle of going to the petrol station every 50 miles.

I put £15 or £20 in each time, it's not that I don't have the money, I just hate spending £50+ on petrol at one time for some reason, silly I know because it works out the same :rolleyes:

Maybe it's because I don't do many miles in it!

I get a few more miles from my manual supra than I did from my auto supra's.