The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cat's - Worth anything?

Scott

Are stock CAT pipes worth anything? Getting my car de-catted tomorrow and wondering whether its worth while holding onto them to sell or just to bin them?

I'm pretty sure i won't need them as i have a few friendly MOT testers who can take care of the car.

thanks

it depends whats inside the cat as down here in suffolk there has been a spate of thefts of cats off allsorts of vehicles to take down the scrappy to sell on, i did know of a company in warminster that pays £40 for any cat and they go to all the garages claiming to dispose of them properly

Are stock CAT pipes worth anything? Getting my car de-catted tomorrow and wondering whether its worth while holding onto them to sell or just to bin them?

I'm pretty sure i won't need them as i have a few friendly MOT testers who can take care of the car.

thanks

In the free paper you get for cars there are guys in the back of it mate. About 5-6 adverts wanting to buy.

And there from Motherwell and Glasgow area's

Someone has PM'd me so, depending on postage, i'm selling for £30 to members posted.

As long as its £20 or less to post i'll let it go :)

Don't think many people will be interested in the 1st so i'll stick that on ebay.

Thanks for the info guys :D

2nd cat is worth around £60 down here, dont leave it with the garage!

Hi Mate ;) Dya know anywhere locally to take it then? I'm north of birmingham, had the 2nd cat lying around unwanted for ages :rolleyes: might as well make a few quid

cheers

Linda