The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest - Which Convoy am I best joining coming from Blackpool?

DaveSupTT

Hi Guys, Im coming from Blackpool, and I was wondering which convoy am i best joining, where and what time I should be there for?

Firstly, is there anyone from Lancashire going to Japfest, if so what time are you going down.

I have heard rumours that people are camping when they get down there - does anyone know anything about this?

I have done a search and there are that many posts/threads related to Japfest and there all about 12 pages long, but I am still unsure on my questions above :search:

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks guys :)

Can someone just clarify with me what the plan is most people. Go down on the sat, then stop over and be at jap fest for around 8.15 - gates open at 9?

Where are people stopping, I have heard some people are camping, is that still happenng etc.

Sorry thats me getting my days mixed up, I knew it is on the 17th, but thought it was a sunday for some reason LOL. Right, now things are becoming clearer lol. I think i need some red bull to stimulate my brain into gear.

You'll need some red bull for the drive there and back aswell;)

yep definatly! :)

Im still waiting on hearing back from Frizzle if I am having his tickets off him! Pm'd and everything saying ill have them but not heard out. Otherwise i am going to stuggle getting tickets and a club stand. :( it was a last minute decission, so with not deciding until yesterday that i was going, I a bit late in trying to find out everyones plans and where to meet up and what time etc.

LOL Dont want to be left behind now :eek:

Here you go. Times, who and where:).....

Esso Shrewsbury (Arrive 5:00 depart 5:05)

1. Hoff (and a couple of nissans)

2. Magictorch

3. G-nemie , (+ 2 Passenger = Cornimac & MrSquirty)

4. Hezzy (FTO)

Telford Services M54 (Arrive 5:20 depart 5:30)

Frankley services on the M5 (Arrive 6:20 depart 6:30)

1. TrevS

2. Turbonut

3. Marc P

Strensham services on the M5 (Arrive 7:00 depart 7:10)

1. jonahjones26

2. AlexM

3.AdzyStraight6

4.DaphneHoneyButt

Micheal Wood services on the M5 (we'll see)

• 1 month later...
Guest justintime
Can someone just clarify with me what the plan is most people. Go down on the sat, then stop over and be at jap fest for around 8.15 - gates open at 9?

Where are people stopping, I have heard some people are camping, is that still happenng etc.

hi dave just reading the info i would like to here from you as we are local ,

i have recenty purchased my 93 n/a ,joined the club and are looking to go to events with other supra owners ,still getting used to the site and would welcome information from you regarding any events your going to that will suite .

i need to get some supra freinds cheers

Hiya, there are a few of us that live in Lancashire, and I know that they meet up once a month on a Monday night as Mascrat Manor in Warrington.

Not sure if your a fully paid up member yet but if you are join this group below. (Only im not sure you can access it if your not a member).

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/group.php?groupid=13

The events organiser for our area is Pixelfill http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/member.php?u=4204

Where abouts in Lancashire are you?

Guest justintime

hi just up the road in thornton cleveleys ,yes i will have a full membership this week so will try the link then .thanks for the reply.