The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus Owners/Toyota Owners Meet 28th March 2004 Gaydon

Branners

I think we should try and make the above meet our first big one of the year (I will bring the gazeebo and 4 chairs, thats how big its going to be).

Its at the Heritage Motor Museum in Gaydon near Warwick.

Theres more details here

Lexus OC site

You can find out more about the museum and venue by checking out http://www.heritage.org.uk/

Adults £8

Concessions £7

Children (5 -16) £6

Under 5 FREE

Family Ticket £25

(2 adults + 3 children)

They have space for 400+ cars but want to know figures from us so Im going to start the usual ball rolling with a list of names

1. Branners

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by millhouse

i might need a lift to this one :D

Ok, so if I've got my car and yours is off the road I'll drive, if mines still off the road and your isn't you drive? If they're both on the road we both drive and if they're both off the road.....we're screwed. :D

Originally posted by Supragal

Ok, so if I've got my car and yours is off the road I'll drive, if mines still off the road and your isn't you drive? If they're both on the road we both drive and if they're both off the road.....we're screwed. :D

:conf: So whos driving?? :conf: LOL

• 1 month later...