The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm desperate!

Guest morganl7

Guest morganl7

Hi guys. I'm in a bit of a dilemma... I ordered new alloys last week (as the ones on my car are wrecked - flaking paint etc) and was promised I'd have them before JapFest. I then had a phonecall today to tell me that the company who said they had my new alloys in stock realised there was a mistake on their computer system and do not infact have any of the rims I ordered :no: I now have to wait for about 4 weeks for my new rims.

I was obviously looking forward to having my spanking new rims on the car for JapFest and now the thought of still having my crappy ones on there has narked me off to say the least.

Does anyone have any ideas? I know I could rub mine down and spray them myself (just for a quick fix)??? Does anyone on here know anyone who could possibly lend me a set of alloys just for the weekend?? :help:

Thanks in advance!

A very desperate Lisa

you guys are terrible :rolleyes:

Is there not any other companies that have the wheels in stock? Failing that I would give the wheels a quick rub down and a spray, may not be the best fix but looks better than flaky paint.

Failing that a big bottle of bubbly will make the world a better place

See if you can find your wheels in stock somewhere else. They should be able to get them to you by Friday if you sort it first thing tomorrow;)

What wheels were you after, one of the traders on here might be able to help or point you in the right direction:search:its always worth a try:cool:

Guest mattsupra

ive got some wheels for sale hehe

yer as said im sure someone else in the country will have some depending on what they are your wanting lol

Guest morganl7

Thanks for your comments! :smiling: lol

I've actually paid Lionel from NinjaTuneFactory for the rims now and don't think I'd be able to get my money back. Wouldn't want to cause him hassle now anyway to be honest as he's been very good - ringing around for me and doing his best to try and get me something sorted.

I've ordered the Rota Drift Series GTR alloys in gloss black. Can't wait to get them fitted on my car! They have got the black ones with the red polished rim but didn't fancy those on my white car... I'm just gonna have to wait for them to arrive I guess. :rolleyes:

I'll prob have a go at rubbing mine down and spray them. Matt black? This sound ok?! Well, if I'm not at Jap Fest, or my car's there on blocks, you'll know I completely Fu!*ed it up!

Guest morganl7

:p Yeah, thanks for that!

I wasn't that bothered about them until all of the stick I had on here about the covers! I'll be taking them off for JapFest ok?!!!! lol Gotta get some of that Meguires cleaner to get the yellow tint off my headlights first.

My alloys are rotten though! I'll post some pics tomorrow if I get chance...

Guest morganl7
Rota GTR's? I hope you saved some money to get the arches rolled or cut ;)

I've been told that they will fit! Please don't tell me they won't! :-(