The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Weather for Japfest not looking good!

fri3ndly

If this is the case though, WHY does it always stay sunny on the working week but on the weekend, it bloody rains!! :(

This was on an episode of QI once. Apparently something to do with dust cycles caused by factories only operating from Monday to Friday. When it comes to Saturday, the factories are closed, somehow making it more likely to rain. Of all the days in the week, it is more likely to rain on a Saturday.

You're not just imagining it...

ahhh it rained like hell the last time I went! However it was funny seeing all the Scoobie famillies with their STI hats, socks, trousers, jackets, unbrellas, gloves, glasses, shoes. In fact I think it was either the world rally team really lost or they had been thrown up over by an impreza

ahhh it rained like hell the last time I went! However it was funny seeing all the Scoobie famillies with their STI hats, socks, trousers, jackets, unbrellas, gloves, glasses, shoes. In fact I think it was either the world rally team really lost or they had been thrown up over by an impreza

:rlol: They do tend to over indulge on the merchandising don't they, was the same at Jap Final last year it was just a sea of blue!!

:rlol: They do tend to over indulge on the merchandising don't they, was the same at Jap Final last year it was just a sea of blue!!

They're all clones really, honest :eyebrows:

In comparison to what miserable efforts toyota produce:

http://www.toyotagifts.com/

Or this.....

http://motors.search.ebay.co.uk/toyota_Branded-Automotive-Merchandise_W0QQsacatZ72188

:yawn:

I have to agree that they (Scooby owners) do tend to go over the top on the clothing, but on the other hand I'll just walk by dozens of mkivsupra.net members on Saturday not knowing who they are or what they drive...

Think next year Lui ought to add £2.50 on the price and include a club bobble hat (or something) !

See ya there (an anonymous baldy, beardy guy in cammos) :D