Late model Supra brakes with Project Mu front bells,

Trust 3 core front mounted intercooler with hard pipe kit

Trust integrated dump valve,

Trust oil cooler,

3 core copper radiator,

Apexi AVCR Boost controller @1.2 Bar,

Triple plate ATS Carbonetic clutch and flywheel kit

Power House Amuse Exhaust System with Cats

I did keep on Par with my Mates uncles Ferrari F430, so I estimate around that ball park and he wasnt waitin around, flat to the washers

I know supras have two Cats, considering mine has the Power house amuse exhaust System (not too sure how its fixed up, my mechanic said its nuts) and I can see a Cat when i am directly under the car, where should I look for 2nd Cat? Maybe it only has one Cat, plus is it ok to run at 1.2 bar on a Supra with either 1 or 2 cats still on

I use 0.8 bar 99% of the time as it scares the bejayous out of me when on boost, but 1.2 bar I like (Borat)

I know supras have two Cats, considering mine has the Power house amuse exhaust System (not too sure how its fixed up, my mechanic said its nuts) and I can see a Cat when i am directly under the car, where should I look for 2nd Cat? Maybe it only has one Cat, plus is it ok to run at 1.2 bar on a Supra with either 1 or 2 cats still on

I use 0.8 bar 99% of the time as it scares the bejayous out of me when on boost, but 1.2 bar I like (Borat)

When you look underneath your car, look at the S-bend section just after your cat-back exhaust system. You will see the 2nd cat there.

If you dont see it then, there is a good chance that you have a 2nd decat. The first cat, is right up near the turbo's near the downpipe.

Its just one big system. You will need to remove the lot in order to see if you have a 1st decat too...:)

When you look underneath your car, look at the S-bend section just after your cat-back exhaust system. You will see the 2nd cat there.

If you dont see it then, there is a good chance that you have a 2nd decat. The first cat, is right up near the turbo's near the downpipe.

Its just one big system. You will need to remove the lot in order to see if you have a 1st decat too...:)

Thanks SilverSoop, the CAT I can see connects the downpipe and S Bend, other that that I dont see anything. I will do a more through check next time I am underneath

Not goin to touch anything as I am sure if anyone Power House Amuse have set it up correctly

Thanks SilverSoop, the CAT I can see connects the downpipe and S Bend, other that that I dont see anything. I will do a more through check next time I am underneath

Not goin to touch anything as I am sure if anyone Power House Amuse have set it up correctly

Yeh no probs matey. Looks to me like you have a 2nd decat then...:)

Thanks Nic, Looks like mine just has Cat nearest Turbo theres nothing after just some serious amount of pipe

The first cat is the most restrictive of the 2, you should notice a big improvement in response with it removed, you will need a restrictor ring fitting though to restrict boost to a safe level. If you already have a boost controller fitted I'd restrict boost to say 1bar and then use the EBC to raise the boost as required.

Running higher than stock boost with the first cat still in lace could result in high exhaust gas temps, which could be potentially dangerous to your engine if they go too high.

The first cat is the most restrictive of the 2, you should notice a big improvement in response with it removed, you will need a restrictor ring fitting though to restrict boost to a safe level. If you already have a boost controller fitted I'd restrict boost to say 1bar and then use the EBC to raise the boost as required.

Running higher than stock boost with the first cat still in lace could result in high exhaust gas temps, which could be potentially dangerous to your engine if they go too high.

Thanks Nic for the heads up but I am happy at 0.8 BAR currently so all should be ok, tried it at 1.2 for a few secs though. It was nice