The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why ?? another chav related supra damage incident !!

ManwithSupra

Went out to my supra this morning only to see that there was a foot print on my bonnet !! closer inspection shows a small impression dent on the bonnet - hopefully a bodyshop will be able to bring it out..... i mean what ! WHY :(

Also later on in the day i walk around to the front of my runabout and see that the bonnet on that has also been attempted to be walked on !! scratches but no dents...

I mean whats the dam point of it all !!

Why are there people out there that always ruin it for others !!! :rolleyes:

Hopefully the damage wont cost to much to repair but its the point of it all, either way gave my pride and joy a nice clean which cheered me up :)

I feel your pain mate, Ive had the same thing happen on 2 of my previous cars. Was filling up when i looked at the roof to find a perfect Nike air print. And my civic someone had jumped on the bonnet but where the battery was situated, leaving some nice dents. I dunno why, jealousy or just people being dicks either way you cant have something nice without someone else wanting to mess it up :(

Edited by Pixelfill
inappropriate language (see edit history)

Why? Because some people have not been taught to respect property which does not belong to themselves. Some parents think it is the job of teachers to teach their kids everything they need to know in life, and see their role merely as providers and entertainers. Other parents just don't care or are unable to.

That doesn't help things though, and I know how you feel I have had similar incidents myself. Chin up old boy, could have been a lot worse.

Guest mattsupra
Why? Because some people have not been taught to respect property which does not belong to themselves. Some parents think it is the job of teachers to teach their kids everything they need to know in life, and see their role merely as providers and entertainers. Other parents just don't care or are unable to.

That doesn't help things though, and I know how you feel I have had similar incidents myself. Chin up old boy, could have been a lot worse.

couldnt agree more

my daughter is 3 (just) and she is already picking up bad habits at her new big school and the other parents dont care about there kids and what they do as all they do is just moan about having to pick them up and stuff

its beyond me

i love picking my daughter up from school and seeing her but other parents dont give a monkeys and just shout at them all the time

beyond me too when some little turnip would do such a thing to ammuse him/her and mates

probably see it on youtube or something if you looked

wan*ers

Edited by Pixelfill
inappropriate language (see edit history)

Went out to my supra this morning only to see that there was a foot print on my bonnet !! closer inspection shows a small impression dent on the bonnet - hopefully a bodyshop will be able to bring it out..... i mean what ! WHY :(

Also later on in the day i walk around to the front of my runabout and see that the bonnet on that has also been attempted to be walked on !! scratches but no dents...

I mean whats the dam point of it all !!

Why are there people out there that always ruin it for others !!! :rolleyes:

Hopefully the damage wont cost to much to repair but its the point of it all, either way gave my pride and joy a nice clean which cheered me up :)

I know Richard, these chavs really p*ss me off too and i dread for what the new generation in england will be like! :blink:

I had that myself, once i wrote my 106 off in an accident, i had it towed into my parking space outside my house and the next morning,

i discovered that these chavs thought it was funny to engrave a game of noughts and crosses on my car! :( :rolleyes:

Guest mattsupra

they probably thought it had been left there and thought oh well its fu8ked anyways but still not the same is it soop

my daughter will behave and not do anything like this (or meet boys till she is 40 lol )

they probably thought it had been left there and thought oh well its fu8ked anyways but still not the same is it soop

my daughter will behave and not do anything like this (or meet boys till she is 40 lol )

Well it only had a caved in boot, bent rear arch, broken axle, suspension and the o/s/r wheel facing inwards.

You're right in what you're saying even though its not right AT ALL and shouldnt happen!

Guest mattsupra

not much then soop? lol

too many kids with time on their hands now a days as i see them all the time where i live and it p's me off to hell sometimes

i had that before christmas, parked in front of a wall thats about head height. Little muddy footprints on my bonnet where kids had used it to get over the wall. Dreading the summer holidays. Came round a bend last year to see a bunch of kids putting broken glass in the road.

I agree with that unfortunately. Ive not read through the whole thread so its probably been mentioned but is there anyway you can try to catch them on film? They obviously seem to like doing it as both your cars have been walked on. Next time film them, call the cops, have them done and then beat the hell out of them when they are braking their ASBO;)

i had that before christmas, parked in front of a wall thats about head height. Little muddy footprints on my bonnet where kids had used it to get over the wall. Dreading the summer holidays. Came round a bend last year to see a bunch of kids putting broken glass in the road.

Yeh i had this too, bunch of stupid kids putting big stones in the road! :blink: