The mkiv Supra Owners Club

give the car a nice polish

supra matt

Nice colour

Do you have any finished engine bay pics ??

No it's not finished yet lol.

now that is one really nice clean sup well done mate

Thanks i have been working on your car as well in fact its cost me a lot of pain lol worked on it all day sat with my top off and got a tad burnt :( lol .

Do you wont to satar a thread on it and ill post some pics up or do you just wont to wait till it's done? :D

No it's not finished yet lol.

Thanks i have been working on your car as well in fact its cost me a lot of pain lol worked on it all day sat with my top off and got a tad burnt :( lol .

Do you wont to satar a thread on it and ill post some pics up or do you just wont to wait till it's done? :D

you have been busy then mate dont kill your self over it an on going thread would be great only if you have time and will be good publicity for you ;)

you have been busy then mate dont kill your self over it an on going thread would be great only if you have time and will be good publicity for you ;)

OK mate start one up if you like ;). i had to put 1-1/2 ltr of oil in your auto box to lol :blink:. also fitted your inter cooler pipe and topped up your coolant as that was low to lol . :rolleyes:

i will need to give criss a slap oh wait i did the auto box lol slap me :fool:

lol ;)

looking good there matt :cool:

thanks mate you still on for saturday?

5th pic looks mean as hell lover it and must say i was wrong that white on the bumper is starting to grow on me

Good job buddy

Hi mate thanks ya the fronts growing on me lots to now :D

1 year ago I did ask on forum, how Supra would look painted midnight purple after seeing it on C3 Stingray. Opinions was mostly negative, now i see this beauty and wow, looks lovely. Front reminds me of this tho:

Or this

http://36oh.net/dust/banshee.gif

:D

Edited by Konrad (see edit history)

Guest mattsupra

really nice colour

but please get that primer off the exhaust back box please ;)

sweet as with the white wheels n front section in the bumper too

matt