The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another one bites the dust....

fizzle

i've jus stacked my supra [ANGRY][/ANGRY] lost back end on a big bend, 180 into a curb. gonna need new wishbones and other parts in that area......will know more after mechanic checks it out 2moro. will post pics and list of parts if any one can help me out be much apreciated!!!

im off to have a little cry in the corner:smiling:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to be fair the bodywork is unmarked, the rear drivers wheel was stickin out at some crazy angle, wishbone was snapped and some other rods. dude reckoned it looked worse than it was. so not gona panic jus yet..

joke is the AA were gonna charge me £140 to tow it less than 2 miles to my m8s garage. fortunatley his m8 did it for £25.

combo of reason to be fair, ive jus ordered some new front tyres shouldnt of really been usin the ones i got with the rims, plus i was tweakin the back end out a bit, then oversteer/understeer, swing round and wallop!

OMG hope you're ok m8, and it gets fixed up easily, lovely supe you got there after seeing it last night are you taking it to a local garage for fix up ? if you need a hand with anything give me a shout and will see what i can do.

additional: am just down the road and having a lazy sunday of it can pop over and at very least give moral support :)

Edited by Supra Size Me (see edit history)

Guest CoolsBlue

if your rims are damaged i have a full set of facelift 16" rims you can buy, and im in northampton...sorry to hear about the supra, on such a nice day to:(