The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Big Thanks To Ryan G

Kopite

The mapping on my car was done a couple of weeks ago by Ryan, Michel has had the car since getting a few cosmetic thing sorted out. Had a spin out to the RR session at Motoscope today which was my first proper time driving it, i'm amazed at how much better the mapping is.

Compared to previous, the car is a different kettle of fish all together. It drives so much more like stock now and has gained a few more horses as well. Start up cranking is much improved, it's idle control is done properly which a few AEM "experts" could never sort out, it's power delivery through the gears is awesome. There's a leaking BOV to sort out but i'm happy with the mapping, can't recommend Ryan enough! :)

Glad to hear you got a new map done as the numbers you were getting were never right...I know you've had a few trials and tribulations getting to this point...so I hope you can enjoy a bit of trouble free motoring now :)