The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheels, go for 19"?

Big_Single_Bob

I really like the Kahn RS-C2pc, but they are 19" rims. From what I've read and heard, 19" rims impair handling and driveability...

Should I go for 19's or just find something else similar in 18"?

Opinions Please

Thanks

-BSB

EDIT: Any recommendation for rims similar to these:

rsc222.jpg

Edited by Big_Single_Bob (see edit history)

personally i'd try and find 18's, best to keep the handling spot on.

Thats what I was thinking, but look here at these rims http://www.kahndesign.com/

They are SO nice, and I can't seem to find any that are similar... I like 5 Spoke silver/chrome/anthracite and recessed, the kahn's fit (except for the size) Any recommendations?

-BSB

Im actually finding 19s not too bad at all. ride is good and handling isnt a problem, but I am running stock springs.

However Im not a chrome rim kinda person so Im actually looking to sell mine.

THey are Khan RS-C2pc. Might be looking to sell them if you are interested. Small amount of kerbing on then but apart from that in pretty good condition.

the difference is big, but another even bigger issue is rear wheel size. I have 295 right now, and to be honest I would rather take the bus. 275 is enough for anyone but circuit racers, and try to get as close to +50 offset as possible...

Guest mattsupra

ive gone from 19"s to another set of 19"s lol

my set are for sale now at £600+p+p five spoke n really nice wheels with good tyres on them all round these are milli miglia wheels so very expensive when new but i got some new ones now so these are for sale lol