The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Little pressie arrived from Nic

jaymdee

check my garage out mate, after market issota wheel with cruise control :cool:

class, ive just thought all you have to do is mount the original cruise control switch somewere else now ive an idea lol

ps sorry for the highjack im away to check my funds lol

Looks great Jon...

Been lusting after a blue one of these for so long I understand you can't get them anymore :(

Think black is more cooth anyway.

I see you can't get to Japfest (shame mate) when you get it fitted PM me and we will meet up for a beer and you can show off your new interior.

Cheers

G

Looks great Jon...

Been lusting after a blue one of these for so long I understand you can't get them anymore :(

Think black is more cooth anyway.

I see you can't get to Japfest (shame mate) when you get it fitted PM me and we will meet up for a beer and you can show off your new interior.

Cheers

G

Will do. Shame about Japfest, but will let you know when it's fitted :)

ps. Would definately go black over blue, especially if you're getting your seats done in a similar way to last time

Nice to leave a box with TRD printed on it just sitting there.If only neds knew what TRD was it may of been gone lol.

Cracking wheel tho A+++

It was very well wrapped up as always. I live in a block of flats in Bath, so it was inside the main front door, outside my internal door. One of my neighbours signed for it.

Very nice Jon.Look forward to seeing it fitted.Catch you at a Chippenham meet i expect.

Hopefully at the next one Steve. Really busy with work at the moment, away most nights of the week and currently have chocka weekends too :(