The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OOH its so exciting!!!

Blackie

I remember 2 years + ago when that was my first real mod after i did the clear indicators and repeaters. got my do-luck through then off to the body shop for fitting.. v. exciting so i can imagine how chuffed you must be as its a first for you :)

I have been thinking about a Do Luck front but I am not sure if I could be trusted not to damage it. I also have a slight incline at the start of my drive so it may be a non starter...!!:(

H.

I have the same with our carpark, I have to exit at an angle else i ground out on the front, Im hoping the do luck is maybe a little bit higher/not so far away from the front wheels.

got my do-luck through then off to the body shop for fitting.. v. exciting so i can imagine how chuffed you must be as its a first for you :)

Well done fella,

I bet you cant wait :)

Totally,As its a small town No one looks at my supe anymore as they have all seen it so it will be a nice change

I have been thinking about a Do Luck front but I am not sure if I could be trusted not to damage it. I also have a slight incline at the start of my drive so it may be a non starter...!!:(

H.

if thats the case they i wouldnt go there, my other supra couldnt mount my drive for the same reason... hopefully now that im running 19"s that few mm that i just missed clearing it wont be an issue :fingerscrossed:

A do-luck front as a daily driver would be a nightmare