The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ayup

Guest Beefy Botham

Guest Beefy Botham

Ayup all, just joined been a bit remiss in doing so, brought my T/T in November....lovely little black number!

Previous owner was a member on here was hoping someone might recognise the car reg and I would welcome any feedback on it.

Just tell me I haven't brought a dud!!!

anyways the reg is ABZ1659

See ya around

Beefy

ABZ 1659... rings a bell?

Wasn't that Martin Davies old car? The one that got written off and then suddenly appeared back on the road with that really bad repair?

He used to run it at 3 bar too, no idea how the engine lasted, I presume it's got a new engine now?

I know nothing about ABZ 1659 really, welcome to the forum though.

Dear Mr Botham, many thanks for the message on my profile...

Errr i f*ckin hope not!!!!

(Censored by me)

I was joking, I apologise, I wrote more at the end of the post in small white writing, I know nothing about this particular vehicle and everything I said above was made up.

Guest Nicholas

Wasn't that Martin Davies old car? The one that got written off and then suddenly appeared back on the road with that really bad repair?

He used to run it at 3 bar too, no idea how the engine lasted, I presume it's got a new engine now?

LOL :D

PMSL :D

Welcome BTW

Guest Grinder
Or one of the 1000's of cars in the UK with cheap Irish plates to mask the age of them perhaps?

Sorry Columbo.

I think the popularity of the Irish plates arose because a few years ago you could import a "grey" to Ireland first then avoid the SVA test.

Guest Beefy Botham

Ha, seems we have a room full of p*ss takers....grand i'll be right at home here!

Cars runnin grand now...... needs to lose some weight and develop a proper set of lungs, for now at least let me enjoy the pleasure of ownin a proper car!!

Guest Beefy Botham

yeah know what ya sayin....it was over here in 99 judgin by the book...gotta change the plates I ain't no Angus me coat!

Apart from that.....pictures to follow when all the f*ckin sahara's bin removed!

then you can takethe p*ss some more!