The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone used different washer jets?

Jim_1979

Curious if anyone's tried or can recommend aftermarket washers or washers from a different car that perhaps fan spray?

I've got my new bonnet currently with no washers, but was wondering if there's something better than stock ones out there?

cheers,

Jim

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=52723&

#37 has the part numbers of the Lexus ones I ended up going for.

A few other chaps went for jets that are on the arms I think, there are a few threads on the subject anyway - a search for "washer jets" should reveal more.

I also use this stuff to reduce the amount of crap on the windscreen in the first place:

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/engine-amp-exterior/carlack-glass-sealing-kit/prod_348.html

(Like Rain-X - just lasts longer and works better)

Edited by michael (see edit history)

not that i am a chav, but to make today more interesting...

if i was a chav, what would it matter? are you unhappy because i would be younger than you and drive a supra?

No, I'd be unhappy because you'd be a chav, your age and chosen car wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

PS: You're a chav right?

lol, if you really must know

24(think i'm too old now)

and training to be a financal accountant:)

im must be the anti-chav

Your age and job means nothing to me, it's your chav status I'm interested in - they come from all walks of life.

Does the training course cover spelling? Hopefully day one will be about learning to spell the job you are training for, important stuff.

(Yes I'm a little bit bored but this is Supra chat and a worthy topic so I'm going to leave it here).

lol if i was training to be a english teacher i would care about my spelling but as i work with numbers trail balances, forecast and budget reporting, the bottom line number is all that matters, but hey i'm a chav with a supra undercar neon's and led washer :cool:

lol if i was training to be a english teacher i would care about my spelling but as i work with numbers trail balances, forecast and budget reporting, the bottom line number is all that matters, but hey i'm a chav with a supra undercar neon's and led washer :cool:

please tell me ur rims spin aswell? :p