JDP supra 1180bhp so i hear?

JamieP

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it took me a long time to realise Thors "RWHP" is really flywheel power (it even says it on their dyno sheets) from looking at my own car and members on the board i think their "RWHP" figure is pretty damm accurate as a flywheel figure, i honestly dont know why they claim these inflated figures as they are very good at what they do but in my mind have lost some credibility, that said i will use them to tune my car when the new engine goes in as i had first rate service the last time

We all know about the figures from thor:D i dont know much about the car or spec as it was just a few brief words with Greg about it but he did say Pete came down to map it so i dont think it was on thor's dyno, hopefully somebody from thor/jdp/knightracer will see this to tell us all the story:)

Race Shacks Mustang dyno goes up to 2500bhp and 250mph, has 1/4 sim (with a proper drag tree), top speed and 0-60 sim. The only dyno I know of that has roller loading based on CD and vehicle weight.

Most of the real big stuff goes there, Mr English has his Viper dyno'd there amongst others.

Lyndon.

Race Shacks Mustang dyno goes up to 2500bhp and 250mph, has 1/4 sim (with a proper drag tree), top speed and 0-60 sim. The only dyno I know of that has roller loading based on CD and vehicle weight.

Most of the real big stuff goes there, Mr English has his Viper dyno'd there amongst others.

Lyndon.

Hi Lyndon :wave:

Yeah the top spec Mustang dyno seems a peice of kit alright :)

Regards,

Gaz.