The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra N/a Auto - what to look for...

Jamesy

...i may have a Supra N/a lined up for my next car (cant stay away from the Supra scene for too long!!)

Even when i had my TT i was pretty clueless as to the technical side of things and more interested in the speed of it.

Just wondered what i should look out for in this car? Its done 90k miles, black N/a with gold wheels (will be changing them), auto, clocks in MPH, mileage still in KM's

(also, if any1 can give me a rough guide as to what its worth that'd really help me - got 6 months MOT and tax and new-ish tyres ;) )

Thanx in advance :D

Edited by Jamesy
stupid boy! (see edit history)

Just wondered what i should look out for in this car? Its done 90k miles, black N/a with gold wheels (will be changing them), auto, clocks in MPG, mileage still in KM's

Wow it has an MPG clock! Where do i get one? :p

What's your budget? I have a lovely N/A black manual with 49k, fresh out the bodyshop with new wheels and kit, for sale!! As you're only down the road I reckon you should come look at it :D

thanx for the offer but the one i'm looking at will be a p/ex deal with my beemer..... ;)

Test it in each gear in auto mode and manual mode. Look for leaks etc try a 'launch' too - in drive but your foot on the brake and slightly hold the throttle around 2k revs (only for a few seconds otherwise the oil will boil) and let off the brake. The car should shoot foward :)