The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bling Bling

Whitesupraboy2

Well my bro has just told me. If i come up with a template for parts he will be able to make me stuff out of alloy from work using laser machines (he makes aircraft parts)

So in my lonely nights in, Ive started to slowly create these sketchs.

So far doing a Gear nob wit supra etched into it wit 1 - 5 + R in it sao i remember where gears are and a Hand Brake handle. Anyone else think of other parts i can do, as i might as well abuse this. As over Xmas his company production slows and may have some spare time to actually do during work and a bit after work.

His mate came round with his astra to show me hand brake handle and gear knob he had made and was of good quality in a Brushed alloy style i think.

Just need ideas of other parts that would look good

:thumbs:

Originally posted by Paul Laing

Brushed Alloy dash Kits???

I was thinking bout this but i would have to get all measurements of everything and would need to be perfect.:eek: I could do with the schemetric design from toyota then i d be sorted, just put the file on PC and watch it go :)

My bro say it possible but he reckons coz of the Curve of the Dash, need quite a big block of alloy. Bout 150 quids worth maybe, but he said any big bits of scrap he will keep and bring home.

It would look the dog's and be one off

Possibilty they have been added to my list, they should be quite easy. Its drawing them on PC that gonna be hard for me. I got to find out What CAD program use at my bro's work first then start on my projects, my gear knob will look the Dog's i hope, im hopeing to keep current shape wit supra (in supra style writing) written on it.

• 1 year later...