The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini Meet Sunday 14th Dec

Wez

Completely off topic, do you know of any good real estate agency websites for Berkhamstead? I'm looking at moving by the 20th of January, to somewhere near Aylesbury but I'd ideally like to get out of this town.

Any thoughts?

-p

Originally posted by pulse

Completely off topic

-p

I know how you feel, I mean since they changed the name to Snickers it dosn't seem to taste the same...I mean its all Kinder Surprise these days...what ever happened to good British chocolate bars.

"Is that a Kinder Surprise in your pocket or are you a Nonce?"

:D

try http://www.primelocation.com

I'm gonna try to make this one.

:cool:

Hiya James,

Windsor is about 10min away from Crooked Bullet at most, there are couple of nice bars in Windsor plus there is a new bar round the corner from liquid nightclub which looks ok.

Could also just go for a drive and see what happens.

:thumbs:

Originally posted by JamesArup

I can't see us getting to Windsor much before 3.00 - 3.30pm as I'm sure we'll have a drink at the Crooked Billet. If you get out of work early, feel free to give me a call/text (07715 582452) and I'll let you know where we are ;)

Cheers, J :cool:

Cheers mate, can't see us being done in time though :( I'll let you know....

Yep, it was a pity that some people couldn't make it ... but it was fun nevertheless :cool: . I enjoyed the blast up the road in our car Wez ;) .

Amazing Grace ... about 5 mins after you left, another Supra turned up - LOL :p . He just drove past, unaware of the meeting, and pulled in for a quick chat when he saw us in there. He was in a black NA, but I forget his name (apologies dude, speak up if you see this ;) ). I'll call him NITRO for now because of his numberplate!!

Anyway .. I'll get the pics on the site eventually, but I have attached one to this post and the next 3 posts too :cool:

Cheers, J :cool:

bn_dsc09338.jpg