The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who to believe?

Tee from China

Whilst checking out what's available I found the same car at two reputable dealers and supposedly in the UK at two different mileages and prices !

One, Bonsai advertises the mileage as 13,500 and is asking 10999 and the other is F1 and they have the mileage as 18,628 and asking 11245. Looking at the car it is pretty poor condition for either mileage and looks more like 60,000, even though it has Recaros and finished in Gunmetal it still looks un-loved and is dirty on the inside and has a hideous rear spoiler and racing harnesses and a damaged front TS bumper. So who to believe?

Even the photos (bar the first one/s)are the same!! Photos one below is F1 and the 4th is Bonsai's'

Link to Bonsaihttp://www.pistonheads.com/sales/481298.htm

F1 is on Autotrader 5th one down:-

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/TOYOTA+SUPRA/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146,N-169-4294966972-4294967173/search.action?postcode=sy2+5bh&radius=1500&showMoreOptions=

RZ-S 1996.1.jpg

RZ-S 1996.2.jpg

RZ-S 1996.3.jpg

RZ-S 1996.4.jpg

RZ-S 1996.5.jpg

That does not look like a sub 20K engine bay to me, you can check the true miles in Japan somehow, I am sure someone will be along to tell you how very soon, but I would say it has been clocked IMO

Also it is Jap stock so either company does not own it yet

I would talk to Paul Wiffin of Jurgen and get a proper car from them

Neither company own's that car and the 'correct' ad is actually the f1 auto's one :)

Not sure why bonsai have done that, but they've done it on a few other cars f1 autos are advertising too.

The car has been the in the UK for some time.

I find it strange too and as said F1 looks to have the car but Bonsai claim it is actually in the UK!! Nothing looks like an extremely low mileage(either one claimed) and would have thought that if it actually was in the UK they would have at least cleaned it up before adding shots to their ads!!:-(

just so you know the first pic is photoshopped.

Badly!

I would steer clear of both companies (and that car, it looks like the typical tat that is coming through these days) and get yourself one from someone with a bit more trust as mentioned. T

The For Sale section on here is still the best place imo.