The mkiv Supra Owners Club

V8 Supra at TSS event round 2

Bazzagt4

Morning folks,

We had a great day at Barkston Heath, lincolnshire.

Due to the crappy tyres on my new Soop I wasnt going to run, I also had loads to organise thoughout the day, but I could'nt resist:sly:

Was great to see another soop supporting the marque and with a V8 powerplant aswell:)

If anyone wants more info about the sprint series and running then please have a look here...........

http://www.toyota-sprint-series.com

Regards

Edited by Bazzagt4 (see edit history)

fantastic... and the result?

looks like fun.

course looks tight... maybe a yaris would be more the ticket :)

Hahahaha, you are dead right, I lost out to a 1.0ltr Aygo.

Barkston is our tightest track and best suits the smaller cars, Andy Barnes took a 800bhp soop round there with us last year and made 2nd place so driver skills count for a lot.

Peter Betts in the V8 supra came 19th out of 52 cars so a good result I feel.

I didnt do very well at all but had loads to organise so only managed 3 runs....need to get used to the tail happy Soop.....lol

Results can be found here. http://www.toyota-sprint-series.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=239&hilit=

Regards

Edited by Bazzagt4 (see edit history)

well done..!

A friend was talking to me about hillclimbs as he was at one at the weekend... he said that the smaller the car the better, and it's a case of take more off it than put more on it.

In all honesty driving my car against the watch would give me cause for concern, so I salute your efforts, it's takes some bottle to thread the needle with a supra!