The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brighton meet sunday 25th may

sim

lets see if we can make this one bigger and better, usual place stanmer park brighton at 1pm, convoy destination will be the same as the last one due to the amount of parking spaces,

for sat nav users the post code is BN1 PPZ

its on the calendar please put names down if attending http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=634&day=2008-05-25

map for stanmer park http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF-8&dq=stanmer+park+loc:+Brighton,+Brighton+and+Hove&daddr=Stanmer+Village,+Stanmer,+Brighton,+BN1+9PZ&geocode=1756332816187161624,50.870641,-0.102339&ll=50.870641,-0.102339&iwstate1=dir:to&iwloc=A&f=d

Edited by sim (see edit history)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to inform that there isnt really anywhere to park at Stanmer anymore. The Council have put some mud bank around the edge of the park. There are only the gravel pothole car park bits, which i doubt many of the Sup's would fit it easily. We could meet at the dyke? There is pub there.

Just to inform that there isnt really anywhere to park at Stanmer anymore. The Council have put some mud bank around the edge of the park. There are only the gravel pothole car park bits, which i doubt many of the Sup's would fit it easily. We could meet at the dyke? There is pub there.

thanks for letting me know, i will look into it

Where do you generally finish up, and is it after 6:15 - 6:30? I work in shoreham and finish at 6ish on saturday, so could be a late arrival if the meet's still running

the meet is on Sunday. So if you finish your shift on Saturday you should be alright :)

that is unless you meant to type Sunday and put Saturday instead?

Hi Guys

Tricky i live 10 mins away from stammer and yes the council have pump mounds all the way around. You can still park but you will need to fill the parking meters.

Another money grabbing council screwing up a nice place to meet, just for the sake of making a few £! typical:protest:

Thanks for taking a look:) can you think of anywhere else similar around the Brighton area?