The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do you think if these alloys

roscodav

Xmas pressie time for myself... Gonna get some new alloys and as I am sure most of you are aware, there are not huge amounts that will clear the UK calipers, especially when your other half imposes a budget.

Anyway what do people think of these.. I know style is a personal thing but more importantly..

if they will fit (the guy saif they would but am never sure).

if there any good (being fox)

They are 18x8 and 18x9 rear... is this big enough...

They are about £1250 with tyres and delivery etc.

of course the other question is... alternatives if you do not like these.

http://www.autoimage-online.co.uk/images/Alloys/Fox/foxRS32003_big.jpg

(He runs and hides awaiting the scorn of his peers)

Those Fox RS alloys look really nice, but I normally associate Fox with cheapy alloys for Vauxhall and Ford. I think they would suit the supra though.

My mate had some similar wheels (not split rim) fitted to his FTO recently. They are made by BK Racing. He was after OZ Super Leggeras but the waiting list was too long.

http://www.compsoc.man.ac.uk/~jamesg/gallery/fto/IMG_3499

James.

I guess that answers that. I am not too much into the Anteras. I am after something with thinner spokes. but so far after phoning every advert in Max power the choices that are repeatedly offerered are....

Anteras

Fox RS3 (above)

Milla Evo

Matrix Shadow

Hi Octane 147

none of which are reall my thing... so I guess if any of the traders out there have any wheels in the aprox £1300 ish area (inc VAT delivery, tyres etc) there is some flexibiliy in price.

That shot of Millhouse's Supra was taken at Reading wasn't it?

Kev ya wheels look real nice...great pic, the neons really stand out.

Fox alloys do look a bit Ford, I mean they look great but not on a Supra...its like puttin stilletoes on an England rugby player and expecting him to win the world cup.

:p

Originally posted by Green Supra

That shot of Millhouse's Supra was taken at Reading wasn't it?

Kev ya wheels look real nice...great pic, the neons really stand out.

Fox alloys do look a bit Ford, I mean they look great but not on a Supra...its like puttin stilletoes on an England rugby player and expecting him to win the world cup.

:p

yes from reading

thanks, i realy like them

I have the following and fit perfectly without any clearance/tramlining problems. The wider rears really help to get the power down.

18*10 Rear, 275/35ZR18

18*9 Front, 245/40ZR18

Be careful with aftermarket wheels, a lot of them are very poor quality compared to OEM.....