The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mascrat Manor - 12th of May 08

Matt H

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Anyway when are we all going to be tango'd?

the 15th question on who wants to be a millionaire, harder than getting a date with the pope to answer, but i have been promised a week friday............................. but then its back down to hyper for a once over, a bit of fitting my restrictor ring and defi gauges, a bit of yeha then off to the DVLA for registering

the 15th question on who wants to be a millionaire, harder than getting a date with the pope to answer, but i have been promised a week friday............................. but then its back down to hyper for a once over, a bit of fitting my restrictor ring and defi gauges, a bit of yeha then off to the DVLA for registering

Ahh so should be end of May then 2009 :D

I,ll take that one with a pinch of salt. She,s been diagnosed with Chrones.

Poor things been ill since Nov-07. Only just found out the problem. Been in a week now

still being treated. Looks like surgery on thursday?

Poor things been ill since Nov-07. Only just found out the problem. Been in a week now

Sorry to hear that mate, I used to know a girl with this and it wasn't nice.

Sorry to hear that man, ive treated a lot of people with Chrones. My comment was very much tongue in cheek dont worry.

My brother-in-law was diagnosed with this about 10 years ago thoughts are with you and send my get well wishes to your daughter, it can be nasty when if flares up. There is a society for people with this condition, I know my sister found it really helpful when trying to get her head around the condition.

Vicki x

;) Yeh, I know, cheers Gaz. Can you tell me more about this?

The treatment, Physio?

Sry dont mean that i, as a physio, have treated the chrones. i just mean that a lot of my patients have had it. Dont think there is any physio treatment for it unfortunately. Its a Gastic condition. As far as i know diet and medication are the best way to manage it. Hope she gets better soon though.