The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD Spoiler...

Jamil

Thinking about getting a TRD spoiler, but not sure whether to get one with or without the carbon fibre centre. I have a black Supra and I am not sure how the carbon fibre would look with the black.

Has one got any pics of a black Supra with the carbon middle or with it sprayed black?

Cheers for your help.

looks very nice with the carbon imo...i have a new one in stock...with carbon center..£250...;)

I saw you had some for sale thats what made me think about it. But just wanted to see the carbon middle on a black Supra first ;)

Don't do it, get one with a painted center, its a lot less hassle to keep looking good. I had a TRD with carbon blade and it became cloudy on the wing due to moisture getting under the lacquer. The only way to cure it is to remove the lacquer and reapply.

Thinking about getting a TRD spoiler, but not sure whether to get one with or without the carbon fibre centre. I have a black Supra and I am not sure how the carbon fibre would look with the black.

Has one got any pics of a black Supra with the carbon middle or with it sprayed black?

You could always paint the centre if you don't like it

Don't do it, get one with a painted center, its a lot less hassle to keep looking good. I had a TRD with carbon blade and it became cloudy on the wing due to moisture getting under the lacquer. The only way to cure it is to remove the lacquer and reapply.

must be a cheap one tbh. ive had one on a car since july 2005 and its still the same....