The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello all!

DaveR

Hello everyone!

I have finally, in an "it's only money" kind of way, gone out and bought my dream car, the one I have coveted for many years - yes, you guessed it (come on, you'd be foolish not to!), it's a Mk4Supra. Specifically, a '95 Jap Import RZ in Silver. I call her Suki (I'm not really sure why...) and she's currently being worked on by the nice and exceptionally professional people at TDi PLC in Essex, so should be up to around the 400bhp mark by the time I get her back very shortly.

I've had the car for around a month now and thought I'd come along and have a look at/join in with the club I've read so much about in various magazines over the years. That'll be all of you guys here...

So hello to everyone out there!

welcome to the club make congrats on your purchase, did you get a 6 speed or auto?

I went for the 6-speed manual. I know I just couldn't live with an auto and that I'd feel cheated somehow! I reckon a car like the Supra needs justice done to it with a manual 'box...

Welcome!!

Pics of suki would be appreciated....:)

H.

Hi to everyone who asked for pics - they're coming just as soon as I'm back in the UK (I'm in the Falklands at the moment, of all places!) and I get the car back. She's ready and waiting for me to collect, so it shouldn't be too long. Watch this space!

Welcome :)

It must 'only be money' if TDI are looking after it :p

Ha ha! True enough, I guess, but it's worth every penny for the quality of service and peace of mind (I've used them before with more than satisfying results). And you know the old saying: "If a job's worth doing, etc..."

I went for the 6-speed manual. I know I just couldn't live with an auto and that I'd feel cheated somehow! I reckon a car like the Supra needs justice done to it with a manual 'box...

Cool least you got the proper supra then lol, im the same could never buy an auto for same reasons,6 speed its a good box just takes a while to get used to it.