The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheers for Redline magazine feature mate

BIG BLUE

Nice one mate you done it again well done also looking forward to my full feature coming out in Jap Performance Mag this months issue :cool: looks like me & you might be having mag competitions this year :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

No problem mate. Have you got any pics from the shoot. If not, I'll give you the number of guy in office who can burn you a disc. Shame they didn't use all the shots - there were some great ones of the car round the roundabout.

No problem mate. Have you got any pics from the shoot. If not, I'll give you the number of guy in office who can burn you a disc. Shame they didn't use all the shots - there were some great ones of the car round the roundabout.

Hi mate can I have that phone number please?

I had to edit them down to the 200kb size limit, so some of the clarity has gone, but you get the idea.....

Nice car, but by god those images are nasty. Shrink the image resolution to 800x600 or so rather than increasing the image compression.