The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The price of tt's at the moment seems too good to be true!

Mariusz

I bought my n/a 2 months ago and love her to bits.

I have noticed that there are a few 1994 supras , tt's going around the 5.5k mark.

I am a strong believer that you get what you pay for and imagine these tt's are shed's!

Am i wrong?

well yeah you get what you pay for, Go to Jurgen and have one imported you will pay quite a bit more but the quality will be outstanding so you do get your moneys worth, but thats not to say you can get some good cars, mine was £5200 with full japanese service history and uk history almost all the factory extras including lsd, I havent got heated seats or leather but got cruise controle :D , 85k on the clock, quite a rare colour (Antracite) and despoilerd as standard so i think i did quite well however it did need a new radiator but cheap to replace and engine was fine.

Just gotta bargin hunt. :eyebrows:

Then you see n/a supes go for 5 k too.

It depends on where you advertise. On here, there is a culture of price bashing (especially NA's) I would not let my car go for less than 5k. If it's not worth 5K then I'll run it till it falls apart!

If I were selling mine I would just put it up on autotrader and see what happens!

H.

I was offered a lovely auto TT for 3.8 K the other week and said no. I could probably have haggled it for less. In the trade they are regularly fetching under 4K.

What a depressing thought! looks like gonna have to do an auto to manu change.!

I was offered a lovely auto TT for 3.8 K the other week and said no. I could probably have haggled it for less. In the trade they are regularly fetching under 4K.

I wud have snapped that up .. is it still there?