The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats it worth thread?

miles

Was just wanting to see if you guys wouldnt mind giving me an idea on what my cars worth?

1995 red facelift supra 103000 kilometers,

recent clutch change,

standard 16" rims

Stainless steel 6-2-1 manifold with both decats and exhaust system,

green air filter,

7months mot and 6months tax

the side skirts have a little bit of damage to them, a couple of small cracks in them but repairable.

rough price for what id get on the forum and a price for what i could put it up for on autotrader/pistonheads?

i know the pics arnt that insightful but just a rough idea would be appreciated.

thanks guys

supe.jpg

supraaa.JPG

knew i would forget some stuff ( doh!)

its a manual, N/A

it doesnt have much service history, just one MOT and service as its only been in the country just over a year if i remember correctly.

stereo wise at the moment it has a pioneer mp3 headunit in with a alpine digital amp and a alpine type R sub (but would consider taking it out possibly)

cheers guys

£2.5k or more depending on the buyer.

It's been face lifted rather than an actual facelift Supra if it's a '95 build. Is it a proper facelift front bumper or just had the hole cut for the front indicators? I see the front wings are facelift ones too. Sure it's a '95?

im pretty sure it is a facelift, it has the facelift dash, facelift diff as i found out when i tried to fit a pre facelift lsd. Well its an N reg and i was pretty sure it said 95 on my paperwork but i could be wrong?

Id buy another one if i could find one for £2.5k :)

im pretty sure it is a facelift, it has the facelift dash, facelift diff as i found out when i tried to fit a pre facelift lsd. Well its an N reg and i was pretty sure it said 95 on my paperwork but i could be wrong?

It may well be, it's probably been miss registered (it happens) as facelifts weren't around until Aug(ish) 96.

i just thought it would be worth a little more than 2.5k i know they go cheap now but its still fairly low mileage at around 64k.

:(

With no history the mileage means little, for me it would go on condition of the car.

With no history the mileage means little, for me it would go on condition of the car.

Have to agree, and judging by the colour difference in that pic, I would guess closer to £2K.

As someone that is looking for NA, I would not be willing to spend much more than that on the car.

And I bought one for 1.5k so I would say that £2750 is in the middle so about right for an NA with paint miss match and no history.

Yeh i suppose you could be right...i had my n/a for around 2 years and in that time, i kept EVERYTHING which i think, helped the sale of my good 'ol n/a.

I did part ex it though for my new TT and i got £3800 for my n/a which i thought was very good!

I wouldnt be too disheartened, you may still get 4k for it, just not on here or fleabay.

Prices on here are always at least 2k below what they go for anywhere else...unless the owner is well liked and a popular member of the forum, sad fact but true, but then being a popular member would mean thousands of posts and threads....almost like building rapport, and also enabling any potential buyer to track the car's history, so its not like a favouritism thing:)