The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photos of my baby

Guest KDW

After putting a lot of time (and money) into the Supra over the past six months, putting it back to mint condition, I finally put up some pictures.

Take a look in my garage and let me know what you all think :)

Link: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=2159

A little fun before going street radials: :p

Video one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Rv-pSOJRQ

Video two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwmFrUbzdBQ

After putting a lot of time (and money) into the Supra over the past months, putting it back to mint condition, I finally put up some pictures.

Take a look in my garage and let me know what you all think :)

Link: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=2159

Wow! Your supe is absoulutely mint KDW! Good work fella!

Afterall, white is the best colour...;) :D

stock internals, and stock intake (re-worked/polished plenum & runners)

Can the stock internals take that much power or was that power only achieved as a 1 off for the dyno?

I thought around 600-650 was regarded as the max without worry of it going bang.

Can the stock internals take that much power or was that power only achieved as a 1 off for the dyno?

I thought around 600-650 was regarded as the max without worry of it going bang.

Lol, just posted this literally after you! :D

Edit: I thought it was tbh, but i dont have a 600bhp+ supra! I thought you needed to balance the block and get high power handling internals?!

Not too worried. it's a freshly build, and even though it's stock hardware it has all been balanced & blueprinted, aswell as the driveline.

You can blow it up at 550bhp, and you can run it all day long at 800bhp. There's no guarantees with big numbers, but it's 90% in the tune. And this one is running really really good.

Knock values never goes above 17-21 even when it's banged off the rev limiter at 32 PSI (running 118 octane).

Guest mattsupra

thats one awsome looking machine you got there and i do agree white really does look the puppys nuts indeed

good work there and respect to keef too by the sounds of it

matt

Not too worried. it's a freshly build, and even though it's stock hardware it has all been balanced & blueprinted, aswell as the driveline.

You can blow it up at 550bhp, and you can run it all day long at 800bhp. There's no guarantees with big numbers, but it's 90% in the tune. And this one is running really really good.

Knock values never goes above 17-21 even when it's banged off the rev limiter at 32 PSI (running 118 octane).

Cars looks lovely mate :cool:

See you have gone back to the Powerfc now then, is it still on my map at 32psi?

Ryan

Ryan It is actually still your map up to 1.4 bar with only a few adjustment due to different specs like head work, injectors, work on the stock plenum etc. but as you know the car was never mapped beyound 1.5 so I had a Danish mapper fill in the missing links ;)

He did give you props on the nice map though :)

Oh right well there we go then...:D:D

Edit: Loved the vids! :)