The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GVN - the sound of silence

MisterSheen

Well after countless phone calls and messages left with GVN , I am completely fed up in being ignored with not one single call being returned

Every time I ring, I get their voicemail requesting to leave my details and everytime its the same story with total silence & ignorance

So thanks , I get the message finally

:tongue:

Can anyone recommend a good bodyshop in the Berkshire/W London area to fit/paint a Trial rear bumper for me?

:cool:

Thats very strange if it's GVN Coachworks, their comminication is normally first class. Are you sure you have the correct numbers? If you like I contact them on your behalf, they get plenty of recommendations from the club so it might carry a little weight...:search:

TBH, I wouldn't bother with any other company in this area, GVN's work is so far above anything else I've seen....

Homer,

I've used them twice before and on each occasion I recommended them to everyone around, as I was so pleased with the work

I'm just perplexed as to why this situation just carries on with silence as I honestly want to use them again for the work needed, but just find it hard to accept in continually having to chase Gerald time and time again

Never had this issue when Victor was there!

ho-hum...........

Well after countless phone calls and messages left with GVN , I am completely fed up in being ignored with not one single call being returned

Every time I ring, I get their voicemail requesting to leave my details and everytime its the same story with total silence & ignorance

So thanks , I get the message finally

:tongue:

Can anyone recommend a good bodyshop in the Berkshire/W London area to fit/paint a Trial rear bumper for me?

:cool:

Tbh, this seems to be occuring more and more with GVN...I know of two other members having the same problem as you! :(

I had to wait a long while for Victor or jerard to get back to me, lthis was ast year after I had a little accident, but they finally called and arranged the work and as usual they did a fantastic job.

I think there are some problems going on in there that makes the guys dont get back to customers til they get the problems sorted! I was told this by one of the guys at GVN last year which I rother dont mention his name.

How far are you from GVN mate, might worth going down there and checking whats happening.

Unfortunately I think I mentioned this in another thread, I've tried phone and email and had no response on either :(

Luckily I only want a quote, and not to book in my car at the moment. It's a shame because all previous work on my car was done by them, and I may end up going elsewhere.

I know all at GVN very well & never had let me down they have done loads of work for me & always top quality, I will give Gerald a call tomorrow & have a chat with him & try to get them all back up in shape & as you all know workmanship is 100% just need to get there responses back on track.

Will let you all know

Cheers Lui

Lui,

Thanks for the kind offer on taking this up with them

:)

Did you have any feedback from Gerald ? as needless to say I heard nothing more from him last week, and I honestly cannot really be bothered now in wasting my time or breath anymore in chasing GVN again

:(