The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- 11th January 2004- 2PM

Supragal

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Further down south, but that doesn't help people from with in the M25 or a bit up north. while I love driving loads of miles means we need to leave extra time to get home..

Somewhere near pompey would be good, Bournemouth even better but i'm not sure many would go that far..

I dont mind going anywhere with in the M3, M25, M23/A23 area.

Faye- 2pm the day after-chasing the hare?? :D

Matt H- We could do Sunday... Peeps? Is Sunday preferred?

Don't remember seeing any pubs near your place Matt? You'd be busy making us all cups of tea lol ;)

Millhouse- could go for somewhere down the m3 your way- Make some suggestions!!

I should be able to make this, either day good for me. Obviously the closer South the better for me, but as I don't have a service due for a least a month I've got no objections to driving further up country - we always get a good convoy going from down here anyway! :thumbs:

put me down as maybe. a maybe due to 'maybe' changing jobs and of course my xmas spending, but ill put £50 a side i think. ;) So not sure but i may have to cover one weekend a month in new job. Southampton sounds a good place for a meet. As can do a convoy and with so many people from southampton means no one will get seperated. I dont know about Big pubs around there though?!?!?