The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A few electrical questions!!

benstanley

1. does anyone know where the fuse is located for the electric windows?
  2. the light that says my doors are open is constantly on think its the passenger door causing the problem any ideas?? also where is the fuse for this??
  3. upon removing my lights and losing all the wires just wondered if someone had a diagram i could use?

cheers ben

Guest Nicholas
Right have lost the will to live!! have no dash lights being an auto the gear stick wont move cant get my window up and its raining and i cant find the fuses under the drivers footwell!! some please help!!!

IIRC there are 2 fuse boxes one under the plastic covering on the right side of the drivers foot well and the other in the engine bay, think the dash lights one is in the drivers footwell have you checked all the fuses?

i cant find the 2nd fuse box in the footwell lol!! is it the same for a jspec?? got my mates dad coming round later hes a mechanic so hopefully he can help!! also had problems with my rear lights!! they either all stay on or all go off any ideas??

Guest Nicholas
i cant find the 2nd fuse box in the footwell lol!! is it the same for a jspec?? got my mates dad coming round later hes a mechanic so hopefully he can help!! also had problems with my rear lights!! they either all stay on or all go off any ideas??

it's behind the plastic kick plate on the right side of your drivers footwell you will have to unclip the plastic that runs down the drivers side sill :)